The Worshipful Company of Carmen St. Dunstan Heritage Trust (Registered charity no. 1174950) was established to restore and develop a derelict Grade 1 Georgian school with a small museum and multi-purpose gallery, and to deliver transport education for public benefit.
It works with the Company and Benevolent Trust, informing, supporting and encouraging people, young and old alike, to learn about the transport and logistics industry, to offer transport careers guidance, research opportunities, expert industry information, a window into the past and doors to the future.
The hall is available for open house visits throughout the year – click here for dates or contact the Beadle.
Our mission is to:
- Fulfil the Carmen’s modern Royal Charter commitment to provide transport education for public benefit – its 21st century purpose and policy.
- Enable students to expand their knowledge of the industry using the latest technology.
- Encourage and support those considering careers in transport and logistics at any level.
- Create a network for those in the industry to enhance their skills and careers.
- Provide a wider opportunity for fellowship and giving in the community, and to raise awareness of the City Livery Companies, Guilds and Charities.
- Work with the Carmen’s Benevolent Trust, in its commitments to those in need.