The Worshipful Company of Carmen St. Dunstan Heritage Trust (Registered charity no. 1174950) was established to provide education and training for those in the transport and logistics industry, particularly in the City of London and to preserve for public benefit The Old School Building at Dunstan-in-the-West.
The mission of the Carmen Heritage Trust is to enable the Company to offer people of all ages an education in transport and logistics, showing the past, present and future. This will be achieved by providing a fully-equipped learning centre as well as a museum. To do this we will be bringing back to life a 200-year-old listed building in Fleet Street in the heart of the City of London.
What we aim to do:
- Fully restore a 200-year-old building and bring it back to its original use as a centre of learning as well as providing a museum for transport and logistics related issues.
- Enable students to expand their knowledge of the industry, past, present and future, using the latest technology.
- Encourage and support those considering careers in transport and logistics at any level.
- Create a network for those in the industry to enhance their skills and careers.
- Provide a wider opportunity for fellowship and giving in the community, and to raise awareness of the City Livery Companies, Guilds and Charities by providing hot desks and meeting rooms for events.
To find out more please visit our Heritage Trust website here